The Table is DONE!!!

Well, Rick finally got the table done and it is another Quilt top table. The name of it is......"Starburst". It is beautiful and has over 400 pieces in just the very center of it ......not counting the outer borders. It is 36 inches square and it is for sale. The price is $2,000.00 plus a pedalstal of your choice plus S&H.

Let me know what you think of it. And again this is ALL NATURAL WOODS. NO STAINS OR PAINTS were used on the table.

I will post a couple of pictures and it you want more at a different angle let me know.

Thanks !

post--13461902417986_thumb.jpg

Oh Renae, that is a beautiful work of art! I wish I could have that gorgeous table--do you think the IRS would let me write it off as a necessary piece of equipment?

Does your talented hubby have a stash of gorgeous wood for his projects? Do any of his none wood-working friends ever ask him why he would ever want to cut wood into pieces and then arrange it and put it all back together? Do they tell him he has enough wood and not to buy that beautiful piece he found unless he has a project in mind? No, they probably don't. But quilters get those comments all the time from non-quilters. I bet your DH understands your stash very well!;)

Thanks girls for all your nice comments and when he gets home from the hospital tonight I will let him answer all your questions. JoAnn, I would love to see a picture of your floor......I bet that is beautiful. And we are going to have to talk about that trade........;)

Sheri, the last quilt table Rick made was sold to a gal on here from Indiana. Grammie Tammie said she wants one but haven't heard from her since. So don't know what pattern she wants or what colors.

Rick will tell you tonight what woods were used and the colors because all I can tell you is the color of the wood. I don't know what the name of the wood is.....just the color.

I have a dentist appointment now and have to do some quilting so I will let Rick talk to all of you tonight. See you later!:cool::cool:

Archived