Happy Anniversary Mike and Barb Mayfield

Thank you so much, ladies! Okay, so who leaked? We just got back home from our "Big Night Out" in the city - went to a really nice dinner last night, then saw "Fiddler On The Roof," and stayed at a real nice hotel. Would have done it all tonight, but I have a meeting at church, so we moved it up a night. After 37 years, you get a little more flexible!:P

Besides, we spent part of our anniversary celebration planning our next scuba trip.....:cool:

Originally posted by barbm

.....We just got back home from our "Big Night Out" in the city - went to a really nice dinner last night...

Yum! What did you eat? :)

.....then saw "Fiddler On The Roof"

Oh I loved LOVED that movie! I grew up in a house full of sisters...so I totally loved the movie very much. And, I cried when he had to say good bye to the cows in the barn! Waaah! :( I'll bet the live show was fantastic! I'll have to see it on stage some day...

.....and stayed at a real nice hotel...we spent part of our anniversary celebration planning our next scuba trip.....:cool:

Very cool indeed! You are the funnest person, Barb. I still remember your scuba photo. I should go try to find it here in the photo archives of the chat. :)

You tell your hubby he got himself a peach for a girl.

(((hugs)))

Shana,

We went to "The Melting Pot" and had a yummy, four-course fondue meal - can't tell you all the goodies we had! And yes, the musical was wonderful - but if you want to see it with Topol in the lead role, you better see it soon - I'm told that this is the Farewell Run of the show.

"You tell your hubby he got himself a peach for a girl" - he agrees, and says it's actually peaches and cream!:P

Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts! And here's a kiss blown to all of you......

Archived