Quilt show and I won! - now with pictures

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gator

Heidi, who won "viewers choice"? I would have voted for your wholecloth!!!:cool:

Connie,

There was a quilt that was a diamond crazy quilt and the gal had done tons of hand embroidery on it. It was beautiful. I didn't get the final count on votes but I'm pretty sure the baby quilt was well in the running. It got lots of attention. I had to laugh at the end there was a gal there explaining how I did the embroidery...she doesn't know me or how I did it. LOL she said that I went around the picture that was on the fabric. I interupted and said no there weren't any pictures on the quilt it was all done in thread. She thought I was just the white glover. She argued with me until I told her I was the maker! LOL that was funny. I still love that quilt but I can pick out every mistake! I will have to remake it someday. Oh there was another gal there that had her little boy with her who was probably around 2. She chimes in, "Oh I'd have another baby just to get that quilt." LOL her hubby rolled his eyes as he was running after their toddler. Just too funny!

Originally posted by cvrchota

absolutely gorgeous quilts... now... some closeups, please...(i love the star quilt --what pattern is that?)... charla

Just click on the picture and it will take you to my webshots. There are lots of pictures of the Best of Show. You can also just click on the link in my signature line. I don't think I have close-ups of the baby quilt posted on webshots. This is the original post: http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=9411&page=1#pid83564

Thanks everybody you sure know how to make a girl feel good!

Archived