Bless edgerider wheels

I could not get then adjusted correctly, the more I tried a month ago the worst they got. I finally had to break down and call my husband (we were going thru a divorce) and he fixed them and we got a chance to really talk and now we are reconciling so I will need all your prayers to help us working out our past and putting it in the past and starting over. I am so happy, that we are talking and working on all the bad thing so we can go forward. Our divorce was not final, so we are still married. You can not believe all the prayers I have said, of course I talked to the Lord so many times a day and he has helped me so much during all these past months and I know he will help us work out this new start! And the edgerider wheel are so wonderful, the smooth riding on the rails makes the machine move so easy. Will I lose my arm muscles? LOL

Edie...its been a rocky road these past months...SO glad to hear that the silver is starting to shine again for you. Will also keep you and your hubby in my prayers, and all your wishes will come true, and that the next year will be a very bright and beautiful year.

Archived