My new wheels

As some of you know, I've joined the team at Quilter's Rule and this is my new wheels to get all my stuff to the shows in the NW area. This weekend is my first show and if you get a chance, I would love to see you at the Oregon Gardens in Silverton for the "Stitches in Bloom" quilt show. Please stop in at the Quilter's Rule booth and say hi. Here are a couple of pics of my new wheels......I should name it, so suggestions?????

2737849610094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

2520708290094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

I admire your energy, Patty Jo!

As far as a name, how about 'Packer?' or 'Stasher'? Seems like the name 'Quilters Rule' would be amusing in itself to travelers looking at your trailer -- you could add an amusing character painting with quilters on the road or something. 'Quilters Rule Wherever They Go' Oh well -- that's all the creativity I could muster up with this cuppa coffee! Have a great time spreading your enthusiasm for the products!

Originally posted by Katydids

I love Lynn's suggestion. "Quilters Rule the Road too"! I have been thinking about painting my trailer for shows too. Just need to come up with ideas and the funds to do so.

Patti,

For your trailer maybe you could paint "Move over and Get Outa My Way Cuz I am Late For a Quilt Show!" (just kidding)

Another good idea - I've had one person (a DH of a quilty friend) suggest that I don't put any company name on it cause then the theifs would know it's loaded with "good stuff" - So with that, I'm thinking a quilt block would look cool. I'll have to think about this as I don't want to invite trouble either. What do you all think????:o

How about some quilted feathers or other specialty quilting that you like to do painted on the sides of the trailer. You could have a quilt top painted too with the quilting designs. That would be way cool.

Check out http://www.urbanelementz.com title for an idea of what I am taking about. Her feathery scroll work is to die for!

Love the trailer by the way. ;)

Archived