Studio Pics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shana

You are right, Kiera is holding a boat bumper. Our previous dog found it on the beach and wouldn't leave it behind. That must have been about 10yrs ago. It has been an invaluable dog toy ever since.

Sheri

I was THERE at MQS last year, were you :>! Sadly I won't be there to see everyone this year as I am visiting MQX instead but maybe 2011. Will be at Houston though!

My garden looks a little worse for wear with the building work aftermath and the recent heavy snow we have had.

I know I'm really fortunate and am keen to share with wanabe and already quilters alike so have a couple of small groups in the melting pot.

Just have to juggle work and our new grandaughter, Everything goes on hold when she visits, like this weekend coming. Oh well, will have to get lots done during this week.

What a wonderful studio Chris.

When I saw the 1st piccie with all those mature tall trees & large garden it looked like you could have been in some of the most rural parts of America. Beautiful, beautiful garden.

We've gone smaller (house/garden) so we can afford to travel & do some of the things we want to do like being out in Portugal where I am now. I'm pleased with my new room though & like yours it needs some quilts to decorate the walls.

Hope to catch up with you soon & would love to come & see your studio.

Wow, what a beautiful studio! You must be thrilled to pieces! I love the big window you have, the kitchen ready for a tea break, and all those walls just waiting for a quilt to be hung. Does Kiera come visit and lounge around while you stitch? She's a beauty. Congratulations and may you have many many years of fun and creativity making many many quilts!! Awesome! :)

looks like a dream come true to me. Love, love, love the view and all the open space. I am getting ready to enlarge my studio, but it will be no where as huge as yours. what is the size of your log cabin quilt studio and did you give it a name?

I think you should have a nice sign with its name on it even if it is not for business. you could run a post to help you name it here on the site:D

Archived