Please don't tell anyone!

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!

sorry about the bad timing for this announcement, our thoughts and prayers go out to Kristina and her son.

As long as I can remember, I've wanted Nine kids!

I admit, that may have sounded a little crazy coming from a 12 year old, but that's how old I was when I decided I wanted 9 kids.

Now that Baby #9 is on the way, I don't feel so crazy. In fact, I feel so lucky to have so many beautiful children to share my life with. I get to see life through 9 sets of eyes and for that I am truly blessed.

This is the first place I thought about running to tell and no-one else knows so please don't post this on my FaceBook wall just yet ;). I don't want Bradie to find out!

Is it too early to ask for name suggestions? I'd love to name him 'Quilton' if it's a boy.

So far we have a...

Landen Emily 15

Tylie Shaie 14

Matthew Gage 10

Anaka Rayne 8

Adalie Automn 7

Matthew Tash 4

Sophie Murrie 2

Matthew Ziegler 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D:D:D Matt...I think maybe she knows.....Or are you the one that's pregnant and you haven't told her yet! Congratulations! This is wonderful! Prayers going up for a good smooth pregnancy, lots of co-operation from the other little ones, and plenty of help when the time comes! You sound like a good Daddy! You haven't given us a breakdown on the ages and genders and personalities of your kids. Nosey Rosies want to know! Hugs and love to you and Bradie!

Shouldn't you have your own reality show???

Are you sure it is just 9? I had a good friend who just tried for one more and ended up with just 2 more. Well 10 would be a nice round number, or maybe 11. Just kidding.

You both must be old pros at the entire process, but nonetheless enjoy and make sure you pamper that wife of yours.

Congratulations,

Lisa:)

Archived