Coming out of hiding. . . hi everyone!

HI everyone. I've been reading and learning from all of you for about 3 years now so it's time I come forward. I have a Millie green and bought it just for quilting my own stuff, I don't want do deal with any customers. Just reading some of the posts tells me i've made the right decision. You all quilt so beautifully, I'm in awe! ;) Anyway, I have a question. I am leaving for Atlanta (we're in Auburn, Wa) and then we are driving to Savanna and wondered if anyone is from that area that can recommend a different fabric store along the way. It is our yearly girls trip but it's just my oldest daughter and me because my other daughter's husband has MRSA again and she had to cancel and my youngest daughter just started a job so it's just us two this year. Thanks for any suggestions.

I'M IN ATLANTA!!!!! when exactly are you here!!!! are you flying in, then renting a car???? huh huh huh !!!!:D

send me an email and i'll give you all the dirt on which shops are along your way!!!!

(half_square @ hotmail.com remove the spaces)

oh, welcome to the forum......:P

If you are driving I suggest the Quilters Travel Companion. I've used mine so much it is falling apart:D:D:D. I think a new one will be coming out this year. They come out every 2 years. Anyway, if you don't have one you might ask around and borrow one for the trip. Welcome to the forum. Wow, 3 years??? Glad you decided to come out to play.

Welcome, Carreen.

I am not too far from you, near Woodinville, WA. As you already know, this is a great group and now that you have decided to leave lurkdom, you can to can get your questions answered.

BTW, you will notice in my signature that I am an APQS rep and just to toot my own (well, my dh's) horn a bit, dh is a great repair/service rep in case you need service and don't want to send your machine to Iowa.

Archived