Bonnie Botts - Birthday girl!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANKS guys....it was a great day...spent it wondering around looking for fabric shops that I hadn't found yet. Found 4 and did my fair share of spreading the wealth.

Will share my booty and photos of the shops tomorrow...to pooped tonight, its 10pm and this lady is off to bed.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Ahh look at the goodies! :) I was out of town all day yesterday so I wanted to say a happy belated birthday to you, MOM! :)

You and the others aren't late....every day is my birthday, I just party harder on my actual BD...the rest are just a bonus.;) Can't wait to attack that Stack N Whack....its going to be pretty.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Bonnie,

I've never been an orange fan...but lately it....speaks to me :D I'm loving that orange fabric in the picture....can't wait to see it in a quilt.

Me either... This actually is for a young man who will be graduating in 2012...thought I would get a head start on his quilt. He asked for Orange and true blue. Might just have to throw something else in there as he also asked for a Hunter's Star. He really liked his sister's quilt that I made last spring.

Originally posted by CWBowser

Bonnie,

What quilt stores did you find? Your purchases are fantastic. You know color!!

I didn't go east like I had planned, but west and over the Catskills. Oneonta and Cooperstown area.... will blog when I get a minute, and get the last birthday present...its coming via mail.

Archived