A bit of Quiltazoid fun

KathG

I have had this finished a couple of weeks just waiting for the binding.

This is one of the Batik panels that Carmen(Yankiquilter)very kindly sent me. They are great for playing with the QZ on. I still have a long way to go with my free motion. The QZ definately makes it fun while I am learning.

post--13461904077899_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by meg

i copied and pasted to my explorer and i came right to the pics....

but make sure there is no apostrophes, dashes, etc in the address. you can also try to make the file smaller

Thank you Meg and Heidi......not sure what I am doing wrong today, but just cannot get my images to load from googles picaso.

Last time I uploaded from there with no problems.

Just a quick mention about Picaso. The free Picaso that you can download is a great program for editing your photos, and to upload to Picaso Web site is very easy. Now just to work out why I am having problems getting the images from the Picaso web site to APQS :)

Kath, Hi! NEAT!! As you might have seen on another post, I am considering a QZ! OK! Now I have some questions for you! On your first picture, are all of those designs from the QZ?????!!!!! If so....... AWESOME!!! This is so neat!!! wow!! did the front of that quilt drive you nutsy!!??! :D Thanks ! linda

Hi Kathy, I don't see a thing wrong with your freehand stitching. And your QZ designs are so pretty.. I recognize some of them. Gee I wonder why? Guess I need to take some picts. Just seem to be too busy right now.

Good Job !! Ritar

Thank you everyone, the QZ is great fun.

Rita please post some photos :)

Linda Yes the QZ was used for all the designs, some where the QZ templates and others the Spiro part, and the basic setup for the circles. I feel I have only touched the edge of what the QZ is capable of.

I was playing the other day with nesting designs inside of each other, they are so cool. If you do decide to go for a QZ I m sure you will no be dissapointed. Go on you know you want to :D:D:D

Hi Kath

That quilting is great !! you are definitely back in your quilting groove !!!

I love your designs, especially the heart with the curved crosshatching !

Did I make the right choice with the CL over the QZ ?????

Anyway hope you are well.

:)

Archived