Presenting my Harvest Spice queen size Quilt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Monika, that sounds like such fun. I would love to have you visit/teach. We'll have to discuss that further! There is also a new APQS Millie owner who goes by the name Prairie Quilter here and she lives 20 minutes from me and I KNOW she would be soooo interested in joining in the fun. I will have to call her, she has been away at the Milwaukee show and then I'm away in September at the QwM show in Ohio and then down to Texas to see my brother for a couple of weeks, back up to Des Moines for their show and hopefully see Linzi's Yurt and my panel in person, but I also have some gall bladder surgery coming up this fall but they haven't given me a date yet -- good old medical system -- sheeesh! So fall may not work out, but we'll have to put our heads together and see what plan we can come up with that works for us. I'm also wondering if Kathy from Flin Flon would come down as well. We could end up with quite the party! :cool:

Originally posted by quiltlover03

Well Linda, perhaps we can do a playday sometime this fall when things get quieter. I can be in Cooks Creek in about 1o hours, spend the night, have a day quilting, learning, have fun, spend another night and go home next day.....would that be something you'd consider? See if Sharon would like to come too????

you bet I would!!

wow, Monika! absolutely stunning!! you can come be my teacher anytime! ;) looks like you are a pro at feathers! love love love those colors! and oh...no no no!... don't sell that one! you need to pass that on to your daughter!! (JMHO) :)

....so glad I checked in today! haven't been on in a long while.... such a crazy busy summer, no time to quilt *sigh* A wee quilting retreat would be lovely!! Keep me posted if all you little Prairie Chick's are gonna get together!

Archived