Using Ronda's Rulers - - Pic of current quilt

I've started on my next quilt that had stumped me and I wanted to show you how cool the Ronda's Ruler (Large Crescent Moon) has filled up this large space. this is the first time of using this particular ruler and I'm loving it. It does take practice to get this, but once I got the hang of it, I really like working on it. I'll probably not get this done before my vacation to go back to Maryland to spend Thanksgiving with family, but I'm looking forward to getting it finished. OK, here is a pic of the large block that we had discussed doing a wreath in - I opted for a large diamond instead. I'm still thinking of what to do on the outside of the diamond to fill in. I'm thinking some feathers or leaves.

post--1346190503071_thumb.jpg

Kenna - The block that I'm putting the diamond design into is a 12" block and I could probably do a bit larger block with the "large Crescent Moon". I just checked to see what size block could be done with the Crescent Moon and it would be only about an 8" block.

Thanks everyone. This quilt will not be entered into any shows (thank God - too many wobbles and bobbles) but I think that it is going to be ok. ;)

Archived