nqr just need prayers for my aunt please

Seems like lately that I ask for prayers more than I am able to talk about quilting but I must ask again because you all are so great. My aunt has found out that she has cancer in her liver bone colon and spine. She is such a wonderful lady and is having a real hard time (understandably) with depression etc. If you could throw in a prayer for her and her family I would so appreciate it. Her sister, my Mom lost her battle to cancer in 2001. She will be having surgery soon (the date has not been set yet) on the tumer on her colon. Thank you so much for all of you who do pray for her. She has been such a blessing in my life. Thanks Roxanne

Thank you everyone. No news yet. Joann it is funny that you said the thing about the smile because that is exactly what her daughter had said to me was that she lost her smile....almost as if you had heard the conversation.... I even re read my post to see if I had put that in. Well I see that I didn't.....Thanks for the hugs and prayers...Heidi I wish that I could hold her hand, unfortunately she is a state away...I hope to go and see her soon. Her family will have alot to bear over the next few months, and I feel so bad for them. So unfair that such a wonderful lady has to go through all this. Thanks again

Archived