NQR--newest update on Grandson, David

I have not updated you all on my grandson, David. I am sorry, but things have been very hectic, not a good excuse, but it is just that way. We have been very busy getting him to treatment 5 days a week plus many Dr. appointments.

David went through 33 radiation treatments and 33 chemo treatments, the last MRI showed that the treatments did not do anything for him. The brain tumor is again growing at an alarming rate. The MRI shows that it is very large and covers a much larger part of the brain. One praise is that he is not in any pain as the tumor is not growing on the outside, but in the interior of the brain.l The tumor is sitting on his motor skill area and he has a very difficult time walking and mainly stays in the bed when at home. The Dr told us last month that we might have him 3 months. We are not nor have ever been in control of this situation, so we must just turn it over to our Lord and pray there will be no suffering on David's part and that he will continue to carry us as a family.

I want to thank each of you for your prayers for our family.

Praying for your Grandson and the rest of the family. Cancer is a heartless disease that attacks so quickly. My DH was a healthy at Christmas and just after the first of the year started having pain and was diagnosed Friday with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Shocking is an understatement. Praying for a cure and praying that is doesn't matter if you do or don't have insurance that you can get the best care available for your illness.

I had a night where everything was closing in on me and every fear was tearing me apart and I started praying and thanking God for everything that He had done for me, my family and for Marvin. I kept praying and thanking Him and then this warmth started from my toes and washed over my head and a comfort and peace was there that I have never known. God laid His quilt on me to give me comfort in my time of need. I pray He does the same for you and your family and more importantly for your Grandson. God is good and He supplies our every need, we may not understand the "why's?" but He knows and He cares, rest in His presence. ~hugs~

I have been thinking of David and your family, I am sorry that the news is not good. I can't seem to find the right words, but please know that we are all praying for David and your family. May you find peace and strength.

Hi Saundra,

So sorry to hear of your grandson's present condition, and that treatment didn't work.

Continued prayers for gs's painless state, and that all of you have peace of mind and peace of heart.

God hears prayers and helps as He can. HugZZZ

Archived