Quilt Batt

no more lurking!

Hi! I've been reading and learning from you gals for awhile and decided to enter the ring today! The Quilt Batt at night and mild-mannered science teacher by day, I have a Freedom LA and absolutely love it!! Sure beats grading papers. My confidence increases with each quilt - so far I've only had happy customers. Spring break starts at 3 p.m. so the thread will be flying later today. Thanks for all of your help, past and future.

Laura

Hi Laura, what grades do you teach? I am a retired teacher so I know just how tired you are at the end of every day!!! We are glad to have you here. These folks are the best!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Hi Laura! :) Glad to see that the "quilt batt" has come out of the shadows and de-lurked herself. Hey teach... Is delurk a word? :D

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Hello Laura - Welcome to the APQS Chat forum!!

Hope those 3 rivers aren't flooding to badly over there.....;)

Everything is around here.

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "

Hi Laura,

Welcome! This is just a fantastic forum, so much talent and wisdom, you are going to love it!

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

Welcome jbrothers! Can we have a first name! Glad you are here!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Welcome, jbrothers and Laura. We all just LOVE this forum, so many friendly quilters willing to share their ideas. Can't wait until we see some of your work. I'm thinking that scientific mind is very creative!

Welcome!!!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin