A few Photos

Kath, your quilts are so beautiful! You have been a busy lady recently! I really like your different quilting choices for each one. And I agree with the rest....................your son is a hottie!! :P:P:P Glad you had such a special Mother's Day with him.

Looking at your beautiful scenery pictures gives me a bad case of spring fever, especially seeing all that green grass. But there's hope here now. Almost 60 degrees here today...... ;)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments about my quilts and son:)

I am also happy that you liked the scenic photos. We have some very pretty places in North Yorkshire. I always feel quite lucky in that I live in a town, but 10 minutes and we are in the country.

Hitomi, I used the CL spirals template for the circled.

Rita & Annie, I first bought the Circle lord which I like, but when Adam and Linda brought out the Quiltazoid, I loved the way it worked and the Spiro attatchment. I also love all there templates. I am a bit of a gadget freak.:D

Janette & Jans I used the CL spirals template.

I hope I have not missed answering anyone's questions.

Happy Quilting everyone.

Hi Kath,

great pictures......

I must get back into the groove.........completed two UFO tops last weekend, hoping to make it three by this Sunday. my new years resolution was not to buy any more fabric but to use my stash, it must have lasted all of two weeks ;)

There is no such things as too many pictures...and enjoying each of them. Thanks for sharing. Love your quilts and quilting and I especially like the one with the overlapping circles...great idea and so pretty! Your DS is very handsome and so sweet of him to take you out for a nice day. The scenery is beautiful!

Lovely useful quilts...I especially recognise that weave quilt....lol.... I have never made a flannel quilt but know they must be so cosy....beautiful scenery.....I love Yorkshire...my sister lives in Yorkshire....and I have to say that I have met Graham and he is even MORE handsome in real life!!!!

Great show and tell Kath!

Thanks again everyone.

Connie I will ask him :)

Kay , hope you did not mind me borrowing your idea, though I think your quilt is much prettier. Is your Millie purring away happily now, hope the fuses have reahed you .

Tracy, glad your back in the loop. That would be one new years resolution that i would not be able to keep.

Everyone's already said what I was thinking...gorgeous eye candy, love the quilting choices and quilting, son is a "hottie"...I mean he's very handsome and thoughtful to take his mom on a scenic ride and for ice cream, lovely scenery pictures, and Happy Mother's Day! :)

Kath! Thanks for the awesome photos!

Great quilts and quilting! AND I LOVE seeing where you live! It's so cool to see your homeland! Thanks!!!! And your son is looks like a sweetie! I love how sons love and take care of their mothers...

Archived