Back Online

Well I am back online! Been gone for awhile.

I'd like to Thank Bonnie Botts, Rita & Himself and Dave & Jane for checking up on me; I really appreciate your thoughts and concerns.......Thanks.

I finally got "Milla" set up, she has been sitting in the garage since I purchased her last fall. I haven't had a chance to play with her yet. I'm still unpacking and setting up, since I switched rooms. I am planning on playing with "Milla" all day Monday (Tomorrow I have a family outting). I will be taking things slow and one day at a time. I hope to be back into the swing of things in no time. I missed you guys!

Thank You for all the Welcome Backs!!! I am looking forward to quilting again; I have a few tops I need to get quilted and a couple tops to finish. I've collected several FQ Bundles over the past year I'd like to turn into quilts. So I have plenty to keep me busy!

I'll be posting more over the next couple of days. Been in and out today, we're having our Dairy fest this weekend. Tomorrow off on another adventure.... Three Generation SkyDiving; my Mother, my Son and I. First time for all of us (I never got a chance to do that in the Service). I'm sure were all going to have a blast!!!

Hey Liam!

Glad you are back! Hope all is well with you and yours!

I'm totally impressed with the "jump"! OMG not my thing, but WOW that you guys did it! Congrats!

I don't seem to have as much time to post as before, but I try to check the "chat" out as much as possible!

I'm glad to be back online chatting and of course seeing all the beautiful quilts and quilting! It has been a long time since I've been online or since I've done any quilting.....I missed both! During the Holidays this past year I was so busy with work, putting in a lot of hours. On top of that a good friend of my was injured, so I was helping him and his family out on their Dairy doing the AM milking shift. I was putting in some long days! (12 hours at my job, 2 hours driving and approx 3 hours at the Dairy). After the Holidays things slowed down, my friend recovered. With working so hard and the long hours it kept me so busy that I didn't have a lot of time to think or worry about these darn headaches. Yes I still have these horrible headaches, 24/7. Ever since the car accident almost 2 years ago, they never go away. Well anyways before I knew it depression creeped up on me and swallowed me. It became such a struggle just to go to work, I stopped doing basically everything and was hardly eatting at all (lost 40#). I finally went to the Doctors and was put on some meds (took some time to find the right balance that didn't interfer with the meds for my headaches). Now I am starting to feel more like myself each day..........one day at a time.

Liam it is good to have you back among us. I don't post often but I try to stop by and catch up on the eye candy and what is happening in the lives of my "family". Thank you for being honest about your depression. I am sure you are not alone. I too was on meds for depression some years ago so I know the black hole that swallows you. It sounds like they have your meds adjusted correctly. One day and one step at a time. Just be sure to take time to do the things that make you happy.

Archived