Would anyone like to share?

I need a better intake form......and the more of a PITA it is the better.

I'm to the place that I really need a more professional form, more than name, address, phone and measurements.

Every night I think I am going to be able to reinvent my wheel, but not so far.

If there is anyone who wouldn't mind sharing my email address is Debralsemmens@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Originally posted by Deb Semmens

I need a better intake form......and the more of a PITA it is the better.

I'm to the place that I really need a more professional form, more than name, address, phone and measurements.

Every night I think I am going to be able to reinvent my wheel, but not so far.

If there is anyone who wouldn't mind sharing my email address is Debralsemmens@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sent you mine

i know this is about intake forms but thought i'd add that i invested in the Machine Quilters Business Manager software and I absolutely love it. It has made my business appear more 'business' like - each quilt I do is tracked by the software and I print out an invoice with every quilt. It has more features than I actually use (has a "work sheet" that you can develop and use for each quilt - that would probably be your intake form). Check out this software. It is very reasonably priced and the customer service is good also. go to www.eurekadocumentation.com for info.

Okay, I'm sending out my form in an email to those who have posted email addresses. If you have a blog or other website, I haven't had a chance to follow the links (and probably won't have time to). If you'd like my form and haven't received it, just press the "email" button below and I'll send it in return mail.

Gnite!

Archived