New to Forum

I found this forum a couple months before I actually purchased my Freedom.......got my machine in August and have been coming here for support, technical advice, and even some good ole entertainmen ever since...lol I love looking at what can be done with a quilting machine! I appreciate the generousness of everyone who comes here ...it is a great quilting "family"!

Welcome to our little quilty corner of the world. :)

I agree, this is a home where everyone is welcome. I am so proud that this place has remained established as a safe, positive, healthy, happy, fun, funny, loving, caring, ceative environment for all of us to belong.

I am so blessed to have been a part of it all of these years. My family is here.

Charlotte and Julie we're glad to have you on the forum. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I wouldn't be the quilter I am if it wasn't for the help of the members on this forum. They stretch my imagination and always give positive support. I've met some of them at MQX and it's such a thrill for me to see them in person. Welcome!

you guys are lucky to be so close to each other! I'm in Utah?! I belonged to this forum several years ago, then with working and school I stopped replying. Well, I kept reading up on everything and you have to LOVE this group! and so I set up a new user id and joined again?! Thanks to all of you!

Archived