Well, funny how things work out.  A week ago I was ready to throw in the towel, tired, wore out, depressed at yet another move.  Through a nice member of this forum I found an equally nice buyer for my beloved Freedom, so now I don't have to move it.  What a relief.  After talking to the wonderful Dawn and Mark at APQS I will take possession of a fabulous 2012 FREEDOM with motorized advance, bliss, hydraulic lift, thread sensor, etc etc....sometime late June early july, once I am in my new home and replaced the carpet with laminate or smooth flooring.  I am soooo excited.

Thanks a million for all your encouragement, kind words and good thoughts.  You are all AWESOME and APQS is the BEST!!!

Cheers

Monika

So glad this all worked out for you and Nadine. I just spent the afternoon with her and she is so excited to be giving your machine a new home. I also heard about their adventure getting to your place and the stop at the quilt shop and getting lost a few times!

Good luck with your move and I'm just sorry I never got the chance to meet you while you were in Saskatchewan.

Archived