Guild Raffle Quilt Finished,....**More pics Added,...**

Gorgeous quilt and magnificent quilting!! Just a question, I know you said you have a Millie, approximately how long does it take for you to quilt such a magnificent masterpiece? I know, that is a question I am often asked about my simple quilting, and sometimes I have a hard time answering because if I make them from scratch, I have to make the top, the bottom, and load the quilt, and prepare it for whatever quilting process I am using. Also, what size is this quilt?

Gorgeous quilt and magnificent quilting!! Just a question, I know you said you have a Millie, approximately how long does it take for you to quilt such a magnificent masterpiece? I know, that is a question I am often asked about my simple quilting, and sometimes I have a hard time answering because if I make them from scratch, I have to make the top, the bottom, and load the quilt, and prepare it for whatever quilting process I am using. Also, what size is this quilt?

Hi Lil~ 

I am terrible at keeping track of my quilting time.  I just get them on and off as quick as possible.  I believe I worked on this quilt for 4 nights total.  I loaded and started,  then par for the course,  got a migraine that knocked me down for a couple days.  I usually spend @ a week on work like this.  but have gone as long as 3 weeks if I am not "Feeling" the quilt. 

This quilt measured @ 90 x 102. 

Thanks for looking! 

Laura

Archived