Secret santa - SECOND CHANCE

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH My Gosh!!! Sheri Butler, I just unwrapped my pretty present. You shouldn\'t have done that. That is just too much. Now I just have to get it installed on my machine. Maybe I can do that later. I have a quilt on the machine right now, that I should be in there working on.

You are too much. I am still in shock. Thank you so much.

Barb:

Thank you so much for the rulers you sent!! They are wonderful! And the cute ornament. I\'m excited to use them. Think my family will mind if I quilt instead of opening presents?? Oh, well, I guess I need to wait. They say I\'m obsessed with quilting. I don\'t know what they\'re talking about!!! I\'ll try the rulers in a few hours!! Thanks again Barb!

By the way, Melora, I was your secret Santa.

I received my gift and it is wonderful. I got chocolate, peppermint hot chocolate, hand lotion, a Christmas candle and 4 beautiful pieces of coordinating fabric, sized from fat quarter to a one yard piece. They are gorgeous and I love them. I had a great secret santa. Now I just need to know who it is so I can give them a personal thank you. Janet

Janet - Glad you liked it all, I sent it to you. I thought what does a quilter

need or want? Fabric - chocolate - candle - and something warm to drink!

oh and lotion is always needed! Just stuff I like and thought you might too!

I looked at the Birthday block list to see what color of fabrics you asked for

and thought you might need some more!! Enjoy!!

I still do not know who my Santa was yet from Texas - love the fabrics! I

have been looking at them and trying to think how I am going to put them

together.... Thanks again!

Teresa - What is it that you are going to install on your machine? Your gift

from Sheri..... tell us what it was please....

Oh My Gosh! Hubby and I just got home from Northern, Central Nebraska, and found a package waiting for me at the bottom of my staircase. My son said I had rec\'d one yesterday.

Thank you JOY!!! I got a beautiful FQ of Christmas fabric, a mug with an old time sewing machine as it\'s decal, and a matching box (with the same old time sewing machine,) wrapped in a beautiful bow. Inside the cup was a package of embroidery needles, a seam ripper, and a quilt book "home for the Holidays".

Thank you sooooo very much! I had almost forgotten about my secret santa package, as we drove home in some nasty nasty weather, and thinking Christmas was almost over already, then the surprise!

Merry Christmas Joy & everyone!

Melora,

Thank you for the paper piece "doll house" book. How did you know I love to paper piece? I just finished the Civil War Diary quilt all 121 paper pieced blocks (only took 1 year to do). I was wondering what my next project might be and there it was in my mailbox, the doll house quilt!!!! Thanks again.

Norece,

Glad you liked the items!!! I tried to send things that had a little bit of Virginia in them. I think I covered everything in my message but the small blocks are from a year long fund raiser for breast cancer, hense the pink material. Make sure to send a pic when they\'re done!!!

I was a pleasure being your Secred Santa.

Connie Weichsler, Virginia Beach, VA

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Pamela I received my Secret-Santa Gift... open it,, what a great gift,,, and very pretty at that,,,Thank you very much for the embrodiery name bag,,, and the fat quarters...I will cherrish the bag forever,,,you did a super job making it,,,

Thank you again for being my Secret-Santa... Hope to meet you sometime too,,,

From

Wilma in Peebles, Oh:P:P

Archived