Aunt Grace Scrappy

I just took this one off the machine last night at midnight. I need to have it to the quilt show at 4 pm today....just finished the binding. I took a couple of pics without the flash on to better view the quilting. So many mistakes if you look close but I like it from a distance!! LOLOL!!!:P

Janette

post--13461900600156_thumb.jpg

There will be no ribbons....:(it is a quilt show by our guild and there is only a viewers choice prize. I used QD Deluxe poly batting and the fill around the designs is denser than micro- stippling...it is insane stippling. I will NEVER do this again!! The 30's fabric is SID with Monopoly so it is invisible where I actually hit the ditch....otherwise I see it. Like I said, it has mistakes!!!

Janette

What a stunner. Isn't it funny how we say ...never again...only to repeat our same mistakes. I cannot count how many times I have done that. Halfway through the next block I think about how much time it took to do the first one and then I remember...never again. Oops too late. Your quilting makes the quilt. Great job.

Nancy

Archived