don't you just wish...

Shannon....yes, I have, and I agree this one is gorgeous and you did a GRAND job of quilting it. I draw such a blank with this types, and seem to do each one just the same at the one before it regardless of the design....you have given me an inspiration for the next one.

Shannon this is a wonderful quilt. I can see why you want to keep it. but in this instance the quilting very definately made the quilt. You are so creative. thank you so much for the close ups and for sharing. You are an inspiration to this person who doesn't have a lot of creative imagination (yet)

thanks guys. after three days of looking at this quilt, it's nice to see it finished. Folky isn't in my 'usual' bag of tricks, so this was a nice change of pace. made me think outside my 'comfort zone.'

As for the 'stepping out from behind the machine' crowd. JUST DO IT! they cant kill you and eat you. I have a sign hanging on my machine that says: "what would you do if you weren't afraid?" i fell like that gives me permission to do what ever i feel like. After all, it's just stitches and they can be ripped out. *shrug* trust your gut, after all, its usually right.

Archived