Lu Ann

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I've had a Millenium for just over a year. I have been learning lots from everyone that posts to this forum. I write down your instructions and try to draft different designs that catch my attention. You are all so talented. I am anxious to learn more from you all.

Lu Ann in Crowley, Texas

Welcome LuAnn,

Glad you're joining us. Post pictures when you have them. We love eye candy.

57409FADFD4C1B52B69B3CFEC6B5525F.png

Millennium "My Harley"

Pensacola, Fl

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Hi Lu Ann, welcome to insanityville... lol..

please do post some of your projects.. we all do.. some of us aren't quite where we want to be yet, but are coming closer..

Won't be long and you'll be giving advice too.

RitaR

Lu Ann welcome and I'm glad you decided to join in the fun. I too have gotten so much help from this site. Even if it is just understanding for things that aren't quilt related. Everybody is very friendly and so willing to cheer you on! It makes it so much fun. Please do post some of your projects, we love to see you special creations!

Welcome LuAnn, Glad to meet you and that you came out of the Lurkers! This is an amazing forum for learning, support and encouragement. We love pictures so post alot and often!! ;)

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Hi LuAnn! I've had my Millie (Gracie is her name) for just a year and couple of weeks too! I am loving it!! You will love being on this chat! Everyone is SSSOOOO helpful! I have learned TONS on here! WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!!! linda

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

Hi and welcome!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Hello, Lu Ann

I have had my Millenium for about a year and a half now and am not too far from you in Jacksboro, Texas. This forum is the main reason I went with APQS. Everyone is so helpful here. Although I haven't had to call yet personally, customer service seems to be fantastic. :) I learn something every day and keep copies of ideas and procedures in case I need them later.

JULIE

Julie

Julie's Country Quilts

2007 Millenium

Welcome! Take it from me...anything you have questions on...that is that relate to quilting, you should be able to get your answers here. And I'm sure you can find some answers to questions that don't relate to quilting, too!

Robin

Welcome Lu Ann,

This is a great forum for longarm quilters, generous to share their knowledge and resource . I love being part of this friendship and APQS is a fabulous host.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

HI LUANN

I AM ALSO A NEWBE I HAVE HAD MY ULTIMATE 2 FOR ONLY 1 WEEK

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FORMUN FOR ABOUT A MONTH I HAVE ALREADY GOT HELP FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SIGHT THEY ALL SEEM VERY NICE

I DO EMBROIDERY QUILTS

I AM AFRAID TO QUILT THEM THINKING I WILL MESS THEM UP

I THINK I WILL START ON BABY QUILTS FIRST WELCOME RUTH

Have you gotten the idea from this thread that we love pictures?

Let me add one thing: WE LOVE PICTURES

Welcome Luann, and several of you who are new to posting and enjoying this forum.

When you learn how to post pictures, and there are many threads that teach you how, we'll be ready and waiting to encourage you and Ooooo and AAAAhhhhh over every little detail.

And by all means, share what you learn and teach us a thing or two!:D

Boni

Statler

http://nabqc.com/

http://nabqc.blogspot.com/

http://picasaweb.google.com/bonniesews

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." Helen Keller

Welcome LuAnn and Ruth

Did you ever think you had this many friends so fast in the quilting world.? Each one a gem. We each have a personal talent that we share with everyone. Glad to meet you.

Gail Drake