In case you didn't know...

I know that a lot of you have followed my story since my DH was diagnosed with cancer. How we had sold our home, he got his diagnosis, then the mad scramble to find a home (that I'm still in) and now since he passed away last November, I find that I really needed to sell this home. I just can't afford it, so I listed it forsale last Monday and it hit the MLS books yesterday and this morning I have a realitor bringing some people to see it. I would really appreciate some prayers that this sells quickly as I'm going backwards financially each month that I make this payment. Thank you to all you prayer warriors.

I don't know where I'll be living next but here in the Salem area somewhere. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. thanks again. :):)

Patty Jo, I keep you in my thoughts and prayers every day. Really I do...even if you don't hear from me I am the silent friend who thinks of you often. I send positive thoughts and hopes for a quick sale of your home so you can find something more suitable for you and your Milli.

Bake some cookies so they are nice and warm toasty from the oven, with some fresh coffee. You are such a strong woman and I am proud of you for going through this tragedy and still you are the most wonderful beautiful lady. I know with your positive faith and outlook opportunities will come to you and things will work out just fine. It's all in how you take each day.

(((hugs and love))) Shana

I'm with Linnea, praying for a quick sale, at the price you want, and the time frame that you need. Time to move to a new place, time to get packed up etc. Here's also praying that we have a Moxie meeting that involves packing you and up moving you! Hospitals are great places for packing boxes, and I've still got friends at Adventist where I can get them if you need them. Hugs to you and yours.

Beth

Hello Patty,

My business parterner and I came to the Moxie meeting at your house before your husband passed away. My heart goes out to you and certainly understand your concerns. We'll be praying for you.

One thing about it, when the Lord knows your needs and cares about everything you do, then you can certainly trust that your house will sell soon. You have a beautiful home that any family would love to have. God bless you.

Bobbie Jo

In Pens and Needles

My prayers are with you Patty Jo for a quick sale. Then you will be on your way to a new place that will be just right for you and your Milli. God is watching over you and he is guiding you all the way. Wish I could be of some help to you......like helping you pack. But I am just a phone call away if that helps, my shoulders are very big and are here for you to lean on and I will listen any time you want to talk about things. I mean that with all my heart. I really do care about you.

Let us know how the house showing went, we're all anxious to hear.

Take care of yourself, Renae

Thanks everyone. I didn't have time to bake those cookies & make a pot of coffee for the good smells to be in the house, so me and the Febreeze bottle walked thru the house!!! LOL. I went grocery shopping and got back home and the realitors card was on the counter. My agent will be calling him later to see how things went. I'll keep you posted if anything comes out of this first showing.

Beth - thanks for offering the boxes & yes I could use them. Let me know where I could meet you to get them from you!!

OK, I'll keep you all posted. What an amazing group you all are! Thanks again.:cool:

Yayyyyy Patty Jo. What a great thing to have a showing so quickly. You already know I am going to be down to help you pack!!! It would be so cool to have a Moxie group help pack up all your precious quilting things too. ;););) I am getting ready to get the Idaho house on the market so "honey" doesn't have to make any more payments. The realtor we bought it from has some people already interested and it isn't even officially on the market. God is good, isn't he??

Let me know when you are doing a road trip up this way. Hey, maybe we could be roomies after your house and my house sells. Two millies, lots of supplies, and shoulders to lean on. I like it. :P:P:P:P

Nancy

Do you have a bread machine? I used to always have bread about ready to be finished when folks would come look at the house I was trying to sell a few years back. Nothing says home more than fresh baked bread, and with a machine, its way easier than cookies!!

Good luck on the sale and keep us posted.

Patty JO, Chin up smile on prayers being said and love going your way. I hurt for you and so many others on this board, in difficult spots every day. I too will need prayers, but will post it on another thread since it's not home related, nor quilt related.

Sure feels good, but very depressing to know I'll feel like crap for another month before I start feeling good again. explained in other.

Hugs, Prayers and Daffodills b righten your view and windows.

RitaR

Archived