HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTY JO

Signing in long enough to say, Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Patty, happy birthday to you.

May you be blessed this day. I know in many ways it will be hard, but also know that He who holds you in the palm of His hand will give you peace.

Do something fun for yourself, like go petting fabric or something.

Blessings my friend.

Happy Birthday my sweet friend!

Hey and look out side, wow it's a beautiful sunny day in honor of your special day!

I will have to catch up with you to share some cake & coffee. :)

(older family members have worn me out this week!:( )

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you and someone there is exactly right on the age ----39 and holding! Yes it is a good day. Going out to lunch with a friend, then on to check out a new little quilt shop that opened up, then to some friends house tonight for dinner and to play Canasta (LOVE THAT GAME). Thank you for all the good wishes. And yes, I do think that fine wine is a good example cause we do get better with age! ;)

Happy Birthday Patty Jo and many more. Sounds like you are going to have a great day and a very nice evening with friends. I really can't think of a better way to spend a birthday and going to a new quilt shop to boot........YIPPPPEEEE!!!! Save some of that great fabric for the rest of the quilters.....LOL. Tells what you think of the new quilt shop tomorrow, okay?

Anywhoooo have a great day and many many more great days.

Renae

Archived