Doing a Happy Dance

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *knew* that quilt would take home a nice ribbon, and 2 to boot!

The guild made great ribbons this year, fun to add to your ever growing collection of future wins!

See ya the 6th? ;)

Beautiful quilt, Patty Jo. It's certainly well-deserving of the ribbons it was awarded. I particularly love the soft colors you chose for making this quilt.--those are my colors!

Thank you for sharing your joy & inspiration with us.

Pat

AZ:cool:

Mille

ok, after the 2nd tissue hit the waste basket from reading all of your kind posts....thank you all very much. I don't have plans to enter this quilt again, but maybe Innovations in the fall. And for those who want to see more pics, if you go to my webshots it is in the album called "Colored Quilts". Thank you again.

Your quilt is beautiful, Patty Jo, and well deserving of the ribbons it received. I seem to have missed the threads last summer but I know we would all like to see a close up shot or two if you've got any. Congratulations, Nancy in Tucson

Congratulations Patty Jo!!!! That is so wonderful and I am so happy for you. You certainly deserve it and you talent certainly shows. You not only have the two ribbons to always look at but you will always have the memory of the words of your DH to remember that your talent will shine through your quilts. So come on dear Patty and keep those beautiful quilts coming. ;);) We love to see what you do next......we love your work.

Good going Patty Jo. That is so pretty and I love the colors you chose for the flowers. That would look stunning in my living room! Mary Beth is right, most of us don't have even 1 ribbon much less 2 and at the same show, no less. You should be very proud. Now we will expect to see even more in the future.:D:D

OK here is another picture that I took right after I finished it. It has a yellow binding on it - I took that off and put on a different binding just before I entered it in the show.

2080613610094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

And a closer shot....

2248832750094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks again for all the kind comments.:)

Congrats Patti Jo. You will have to start a ribbon wall as I am sure that it will only be a short time before you have it full of ribbons. Your quilt is wonderful. Bill was right, he knew talent when he saw it. Have your feet touched the ground yet?

Pamela

Patty Jo...This quilt is gorgeous. No wonder it took Judge's Choice. I have been wanting to try Irena Bluhm's methods myself. You did a fantastic job on this quilt. Bill was right, you have a God given talent for colored quilts. I would love to see more of your work. And what pretty ribbons to win for first ribbons. Congratulations!:D

Archived