Off the Frame this afternoon

this quilt has been on my machine for way too long because of all kinds of interuptions and I finially got it finished this afternoon. My customer came over this afternoon and she loved it! Here are a couple of pics of it....more on my webshots....

2671235890094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

2201874440094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

thanks for looking.

You are all so good for being an encouragement to me. I put this on the machine almost a month ago, then I had company from out of town, ...and then life took over. Then a phone call from the customer with the next quilt to be done calls to see if I'm done with her quilt yet..(not even on the machine yet)...So I finished this one in a hurry.

Sheryl - yes I have Linda R's cross hatching rulers. LOVE THEM. The cross hatching here took about 45 min to an hour tops. They are such a time saver. Did I say that I LOVE THEM!!!!

Thank you all for your compliments. You would all make the Cheerleading team as far as I'm concerned.....;)

Barbara,my customer brought Quilters Dream for the batt and then it was So Fine & Bottom Line for the thread. She wanted a bright gold metalic thread, but I talked her into going with a softer taupe color. When she picked the quilt up, she was pleased with the thread choice.

Thanks again everyone. :)

Archived