NQR Prayer request

Hi everyone,

On Saturday my youngest DD was married here at our home. Witnessed by 200 of our friends and family, it was a beautiful wedding and she was of course the most beautiful bride ever :) Unknown to me at the time I had the onset of Bells Palsy durring the late hours of the reception.

I just thought I was tired or something. By Sunday morning the left side of my face was totally paralized. Thinking the worse DH rushed me into the ER, and we were very relieved with the diagnosis as this dos'nt appear to be serious. But the Doc says it can take 2 to 6 months to improve. My left ear is also involved creating horrible vertigo, although it is a little better today. I am greatful to God that this appears to be a condition from which I will recover completely. I'm having a MRI on Sunday to rule out a tumor. Prayers and encouragement would be greatly appriciated.

my thoughts and prayers are out to you. My mom went thru this and it did take a few months for her, but she is totally back to normal know. They did tell her it can be brought on by lack of sleep and stress. I am thinking my daughter getting married, you are probably really lucky it didn't happen until after the wedding!

I hope yours is a quick and easy recovery. Get some rest!!!!!

Brendalee

Kim, I'll be praying for you as you go thru all that is involved in this. I agree with Brenda...the stress of your daughter getting married and a lack of sleep probably caused it. I have a good friend that this happened to and it did take several months for him to feel all back to normal. Take care of yourself and please keep us posted. ;)

Oh Kim I am so sorry bless you heart!!! Take care, take it easy. Focus on recovery. And, from now on, spend more time relaxing (and sewing and quilting) with lots of beautiful music playing in the background. I get lost and lose track of time when I am "in the zone" in my sewing room.

Joining the prayer chain too. May you rest in His loving presence as you walk this road with the boulder in it.

My MIL had this several years ago and she recovered but due to her age it took her longer than she would have liked about 4 months.

I will add my prayers and well wishes, I pray that He will hold you close and comfort you and your family as you work through this..... and may it all go smooth and quickly.

Congratulations to your Daughter - I am glad her wedding went well. :)

Archived