i got linda rech's rulers!

carmen i ordered (and received) Linda Rech's rulers that snap on the leveler bar for cross hatching. you can search and find all sorts of posts about them.

i was trying to figure out how to get them on pegboard. thanks bonnie. (mama knows everything...) i was gonna get davis to drill to holes on the ends of the rulers....

sweet, thanks!

okay- after a trip to HomeD, this is what i have now. the good thing is i freed up a drawer that all these were in (and hung some that didn't fit in it) i'll be using that for threads.

you can see linda's ruler to the far left

total cost: under $20 ($6 for the peg board and $10 for all the various little hooks and 'shelves') i'm happy cause i finally found a non-awkward storing place for my ruler base!! that's worth a *happy pants dance*

and as you can see, i have some space for a more....

:D:P:D:P:D

post--13461902001199_thumb.jpg

I just store mine under the frame on top of some boxes, I actually dug them out this weekend and I am trying them out on a quilt that I am working on now. Will post pictures later this week when I finish it. They seem to be working great so far so good!!

Originally posted by Bonnie

Dory in your Yurt you can make like a portable wall and have it on both sides...with wheels so you can move it around...

Bonnie...you just might have something there. That gives me something to think about. I have two bookcases that I'm thinking of putting on wheels just so I can move them out of the way, if necessary. I'm having so much fun planning!

Archived