Photo memory quilt

I very seldom comment on quilts, feel a little new at all this, but I just have to say, I thought this perfect!! the beautiful pictures, Irish chain, in greens, the celtic quilt pattern, the size and scale, and the fact that it was made for a 75 year old as a memory of what was probably a very wonderful adventure,,,,GREAT. It's great when a quilt like this can enhance a life experience. He will be able to relive the trip every time he sees it!

Wonderful job, Pat

Okay, had many of the same "Irish" comments posted above.

The quilt is awesome, the lay out is perfect for the photos. I especially like the way you set up the photos. The oval lay out isn't harsh like many memory quilt photos can be. Wonderful quilt and memories.

Love the quilt! Love the way you faded the photo's. I made a photo-quilt a few (five) years ago for my mother in law. Unfortunately the photo's fainted away despite of the use of special printable fabric. I hope this quilts lasts, it is worth it.

Have a nice day,

Wendy

What a wonderful quilt in every aspect and especially for the heart that you put into it. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I echo everthing else that was said about the terry twists, the photos, color, design choice. Perfect

Man your quick to have it finished and ready so fast...I would still be sewing.

I love the whole quilt....would love to say I'm Irish as well, but being a total Hines 57...I just claim the Irish as my own....would love to go some day...

Archived