Customer just won 3rd Place, 2nd Place, & Best in Show with my quilting!!

I get to brag a little today. A customer that I absolutely love to quilt for entered 4 quilts that I quilted for Her in the Oklahoma City Quilt Show & 3 of them placed. One of them took 2nd in class, one took 3rd in class, & one of them took Best in Show. I am so excited. I've posted them to my facebook in the "My Quilting & Dye Painting" album. There are notes about which ones they are in their captions. One of them is the Peacock Quilt & the other one that I have pictures of is Cream & Lavender colored.

This is the same customer that entered HMQS with me & we won an Honorable Mention in the embroidery catagory.

I'm still super excited & it's been about a week since She emailed me.

Here's the facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=70361&id=711898872

I attached a little preview of one of the quilts. My first time posting a picture - hope I did it right.

post--13461902009519_thumb.jpg

Thank you. Charlotte (my customer) always acknowledges my work. She is awesome. I am so fortunate to be able to quilt Her quilts. I have one in house right now that is red & black rose embroidery. Ha! I use Her quilts as my reward system. When I finish projects that I would ordinarily procrastinate on I reward myself by doing one of the quilts that She sends me afterward.:D

Archived