NQR--our Bonnie needs prayers--updated with good news!

Bonnie is in Montana with Gene trying to settle the estate and get Gene's mom back home. Bonnie just emailed me that they are at the Pulmonary Center of the hospital because Carroll, Gene's mom, is having lung problems and having the fluid in her lungs pumped. She is 80+ and has been very stoic since Jess passed away. Sometimes the trauma and grief overwhelm your health. Anyway, excuse the rambling--

Please send a prayer for Carroll, and a wish for Gene and Bonnie to be strong through yet another trying time.

I know Bonnie is thankful for the support she has from her quilting family here on the chat forum.

Oh Bonnie, you certaintly have had your share of problems. I am so sorry.

Please know that my heart and prayers are with all of you. I pray that our mercifull God will give you the strenght , both physically and mentally to get you through this horrible time in your lives. That Gene's Mom will get well and get home soon.

Many (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Carolj/

Good news from Bonnie!

After fearing that a large lung mass was cancer, the doctors drained the fluid from Carroll's lungs and determined she has a pulmonary infection that should clear up with meds and rest. Whew! I am sure Bonnie and Gene will be happy to see all the prayers and support.

Archived