We're having a baby!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Matt! Glad to have another guy to give a mans perspective when we are in doubt.

My baby came all by herself on a 52 foot trailer, delivered by a cute cute blond gal, and the truck was Fed Ex. That cute gal, and she really was cute, had some muscles, handled those boxes like they were filled with batting..

Hope you get a gal, it would seem more satisfying, I think. LOL :D:D:D:P:P:P

RitaR

Hey! I just had an idea.. the Home Care Center just replaced my mobility cart since the first had a problem right from the start, AND it comes with pieces so I can have it all silver, all red, or all blue, metalics. or a mixture.

Wouldn't it be great if the APQS machines came with various colors.. I think I'd pick Kelly Green metalic and blue, and red, and silver, and most anything that is bright and pretty.

Please APQS? Am I the only nut. Oh, by the way, my first long arm was red.

RitaR

Hey Matt, welcome, it's so nice to meet you. Woohoo, another Canuck! It's wonderful to have someone else from Canada here too. You're not that far away and I have a niece in Edmonton, I'll have to come by your studio sometime, maybe even a class or two. :)

Your gallery is gorgeous, just love it. Yes, you'll have to show us pics when you have your new baby set up! I think red is a smoking colour for a Milli.

Just pull your chair a little closer, grab a cuppa and enjoy this forum! It's the best!

Originally posted by RitaR

Ok, do the other 8 children breathe?

LOL

Rita, Not only do they breathe...Matt said 2 of them sew and one thinks she is a quilt designer!

I thought I was bus ywith 7 kids. Matt and Bradie beat me by 1. Did you see the ages of his kids? And, No twins in his group either.

Congrats Matt on a having so many kids. You don't see that too often. I think it is great!! ;)

Yeah, welcome Matt. I've been needing a man's perspective and recommendations for "man" quilts. Colors, fabrics, quilting designs, just about everything---even the tool box and garage motifs. You will be an asset to this forum. Thanks for joining us and your willingness to give.

Originally posted by Linda G. Craig

Hey Matt, welcome, it's so nice to meet you. Woohoo, another Canuck!

"another Canuck" eh? me too! (a stubble jumper from Saskatchewan!) Welcome Matt! I'm feeling your excitement! my Millie is on her way.... has yours been shipped yet? I checked my tracking number last night, she was in Fargo. DH is driving by there on his way to Minneapolis today. He'll probably meet her on the road!

great website and awesome quilting! wish I could get to Edmonton and take some classes from you! I'm filing that for future possibilities!

Sharon, hello! So nice to meet you too! Well, you are not far from me, that's for sure. I'm a prairie girl too and had to laugh at your stubble jumping!

I have a new Milli too and she's patiently waiting for my studio to be finished, hopefully next week, and then I'll be doing happy dances or stubble jumping (same thing, right!?!?) Please let me know when you get her home so we can exchange notes!

Have a great day, eh! :) Quilt on!

Matt congratulations are your pending arrival. Will she be getting a nursery make over? I think painting your machine red would be awesome but then my Alice would probably get a purple do and not sure I am ready for that:P:

Love your website. Your quilting is fantastic.

Hi Linda! yay! a fellow quilter who understands stubble jumping! cool eh? :D

are you brand new to longarming, your first machine? ....my first....I won't have a clue! but I'm ready to dive in!

yes, we'll have to exchange notes when we get these gals up and running!

nice to meet another prairie girl!

Archived