NQR- H1N1-UPDATE

My 15 yr old nephew has SmithMcGinnis Syndrome (worst genetic behavior disorder) with immune deficiency, etc, etc. Became ill 9/19, white count dropping. dx with H1N1

Ambulanced to Gainesville, FL, on ventilator, High pressure levels, C02 levels 80 (20 nl) low O2, switched to oscillating vent, bone marrow bx, kidneys impacted, sub Q emphesema from high pressures on vent, now pneumothorax, septic, fevers. sister now talking with surgeon re: life support.

Very dire. You hear about this on the news, but the last 9 days have been surreal for my sister. No way to know with the low oxygen levels how he will be neurologically should he survive. So incredibly sad. We are all in different time zones so have been texting updates cross country continuously. Hard to work.

Prayers please for my sister.

wow, this is a huge prayer request in our eyes, luckily not in the Lord's Let's make our voices heard in the Heavens!! Lord Jesus we lift up this nephew of our sister Holly, who is in a Florida hospital and needs your intervention in his life right now. Put your angels to guard over him and comfort the family around him. Touch his frail body with a miraculous healing! Jesus hear our cries! Love and continuous prayers. Will be asking for prayers at tonight womens bible study as well. Could we have his first name please? Blessings

Oh Holly I am so sorry for you and your sister and her family. thank you for sharing so we can lift our voices to the One on high. We will be praying for His healing power and touch of peace and comfort. May He hold you close at this time too. It has to be very hard to not be able to be there.

I pray for your sister and hope she has help in making some very tough decisions. We went through this with Case but knew in the end that a DNR was a must. The little guy's quality of life was misery. He is at peace now and so are we knowing that the best that could have been done was. Prayers Prayers Prayers!!!

My post of yesterday is gone.. so sorry. Wi8ll try again.

Prayers for 1. your whole family, and your prayers for Marcus.

2, Guide the parents heart and minds as to what should be done.

3. Guide the hearts hands and Gods knowledge thru the Dr.s in his care.

4. May the Lords touch be in the hands and minds of the nursing staff who

is and will be caring for him.

May all of you have peace of mind, and May Gods will for Marcus be your choice, too.

Rita and Himself.

Archived