Sister's quilt, my first pic post

I have been on the forum for a few years but never posted a quilt. I just uplined a quilt that I made for my sister's 50th birthday (webshots 2009 quilts). She has cerebral palsy and wasn't supposed to live past her 1st birthday. My mom took her off the heavy narcotic drugs given to these children in the 50's and said "Kathey is in the Lords hands now". She has out lived our mom and will probably live longer then me!!!! I love her dearly, after you wade through the quilt pics, there's a pic of her. I'll eventually learn how to take pics of quilts. You can reach my webshots by clicking on the link under my sig.

Thank you all for the kind comments. I told Kathey what you all wrote and her smile got bigger. Yes, she had Hanna Montana (spelling is bad) crocs on. She loves that girl. The embroidery is her favorite things, brownies, the trike I got her, CDs (music) and praying hands for Jesus. The pictures are me (biggest), Kathey (middle) and the youngest is our baby sis. Can you tell what her favorite color is??? Purple!!

Kristina, I would love to take the credit for "a steady hand" but my "gator" is controlled by a new computer.

Archived