NQR - Sad Day

Stephanie,

I am so sorry that you lost your cat. It is hard when you loose pet, they are part of the family after all. Hope the other pets left are okay. We lost a cat to renal failure nearly 3 years ago. He was only 10. I still miss him. His brother was so lost for months without him. Just make sure you give the other pets lots of extra love.

Tracy G

I 'm sad to hear your news too. We had to put Tigger down asbout 2 months ago. He was almost 20. He was truly a Tigger and bounced everywhere when he was youngl. We have 20 years of memories and he is no longer in pain (cancer). I hope your memories are as great as ours. I believe there is a special place for all of God's creatures and Dinah is there with Tigger.

Oh so sad, indeed, but just think about this... Dinah had 20 years of LOVE from a family that took care of her, fed her, played with her, spoiled her rotten, etc... that is a lot of love for 20 years. Lucky kitty Dinah was to live with you.

Now smile and be glad for this, knowing she had a full life full of so much love. (((hugs)))

I know you miss her, but let your heart be glad, not sad.

My German shepherd is 15 years old and still spunky! She has been in our family since she was 6 months old. I know some day it will be her turn to cross over the rainbow bridge, but when she does, I will shed a tear or two, but after that, I will let my heart be glad. I will try not to be sad for me, but rather glad for her cuz she had it pretty good during her many years in our family.... :)

Archived