Quilt for DG

Hi Everyone

Thought I would post a photo of the Quilt I have made for my DG Lauren. she loves Fairies.

It is the same pattern that Patty Jo posted last week. but I decided to use my R n S design board, Antique Lace for the quilting. I still have not plucked up the courage to do any custom quilting yet.

Sorry the photos are not great, had a problem finding somewhere to lay the quilt to take photos, with all the Christmas stuff in the house;)

2787820270105114783S600x600Q85.jpg

2299085450105114783S600x600Q85.jpg

Wishing you all All the Very best for 2010, with lots and lots of Happy Quilting.:)

Thank you so much.

Here is the link for where I bought the kit. I doubled up the kit so i could make a larger quilt and pillow cases, which i have to do yet.

http://www.quilters-haven.co.uk/acatalog/patchwork_quilting_kits.html

I think if you do a search for

Periwinkle Faries Quilt kit or fabric you should be able to find it in the USA. There are also differnt colour ways which are very pretty

I just found that now you can download the pattern free from

Michael Millers web site.

http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/Upload_WebPages/1160_HTML/Periwinkle.Fairies.RevisedLayout.pdf

Here is the link for other free patterns on the Michael Miller site. Scroll done to find other Fairy quilt patters.

http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/MMF/DownLoad.cfm?Gid=1160

Kath.

Wow, what a pretty quilt. I bet Lauren is delighted.

I love the antique lace pattern it looks lovely.

Finally finished frogging today. Spent ages hoovering up the thread. Visited Ikea yesterday and picked up your fabric. I also managed to buy a small square dining table which now sits in the corner of the dining room. It is just a nice size to sit and work at.

Looking forward to meeting up next month.

Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine.

Tracy G

That is so pretty. I was wanting to make a quilt for my great nieces with the fairy fabric but I couldn't come up with an idea or pretty matching fabric (time was a problem too). Yours turned out so pretty, maybe I can still make one for their birthdays! Can I copy you? :D

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments

Tracy

Thank you so much for getting the fabric for me .

All booked up, for the trip to Linzi's and my DMIL. I managed to book two days in the B and B we usually stay in when we go to Keith to visit my MIL. Just hope the weather gets better. It normally takes us around 6/7 hours to drive up there,

Really looking forward to meeting up with you and Linzi at last.

Still snowy here! I hope it clears in time for everyone's trip. I've been working hard to get my workshop straight at last. It won't be copmpletely finished off but nearly there. Now stressing about how to fit everything in that I want to and where to put a future Lenni. Space is never as big as you imagine!

Hi Kath

Your quilt turned out beautifully. It looks like the boards are a success !!

I now have my Lenni all set up, it came on the 30th December, and my circle Lord arrived today. It is brilliant!! It is a tight squeeze in the room but it pushes back nicely out of the way when I am not using it.

Happy New Year to you and your family ! Lets hope that 2010 is a good one for all of us :):):)

Hope your trip to Linzis goes well, have fun !

Janette

Archived