Not nearly enough chatter going on today!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing. I took a quilt off this afternoon and I have a top draped across the sofa so that I can look at it and try to get inspiration. It's too late in the day to get inspired, but it will probably keep me awake tonight unless I figure out at least a starting point! :D

Kath, I'm looking forward to seeing that panel all quilted up. Please post pictures when you are done!

nothing right now.... but I'm trying to muster up the courage to put this "Teddy Bear Hugs" on and give it a go from the front of the machine. Have only done pantos til now :o I pieced/appliqued this for my new baby grandson long before he was born..... he is now nearly 5 months old!.... geez..... don't want to do a panto, because I don't want to run over that cute bear. So I'll be stepping out of my comfort zone. :o

post--13461903766417_thumb.jpg

ok....it's ok to post pics, too! Charity or not, pics are a good thing as Martha would say! I'd like to see the lighthouse, too! See Sharon is getting into the spirit! Cute bear!

And newbies! Where are you? Where are the Bonnie's and Boni? Calling all quilty people! Carmen, post pics and see what we comw up with!

(Demanding aren't I? That's 'cause I don't have my machine ...YET!)

I have a Victory Quilt from Eleanor Burns book on my frame. It is a for a customer, and dh and I loaded it before I left for Montana on the 7th. Long overdue to get it finished, but then I got very sick in MT, and dh had to come pick me up, so he didn't get it finished. I was the leader of a ski group on a trip to Whitefish. We took the train over and the doctor there was afraid that I might get sick again on the train home and that would be miserable. I had vertigo very bad.

Anyway, I was kind of wiped out for a few days after we returned home and then he got sick and so we still haven't finished this quilt.

We are doing a Baptist fan on it. Tomorrow is the day to get it done! Many more customer quilts in the wings, so I need to get moving!

Archived