Wow factor walls

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle - that is so interesting about Maggie Ball - I will go and look her up later!

Janette - I don't know how I find the time either... you should see my list of to do's

For anyone just joining the yurt project - it is going INSIDE as an installation/display - it could be used as a "venue" inside a barn - weddings would be cool!

The roof isn't on cos this was just a practice for the walls to make sure they all went together

Finishing off the last panel that HAS to be done; any other unfinished ones will go as they are for now

Bunting still to assemble, pompoms to attach, doors to be hinged, photos to be printed, LISTS to write/check, remove seats from Landy, still to do driving around the countryside to collect fake thistles, wicker stag's head, staples, glue sticks, cellophane postcard packets, quilts at LQS, rugs, gin...!!

Linzi, I LOVE your yurt panels, and just had to gasp when I saw them because not too long ago I toyed with the idea of packing it up, selling the house, and going off into the woods to live in a yurt. Then I realized I would miss my longarm too much...so here I am!

Your panels are simply stunning! Will you be living in your yurt full time, or is it just a fun project? I want more details!!:):):)

A Yurt to live in in Scotland would have to be VERY waterproof...there is one in the garden with a wood stove but I'd rather sleep in my stone built house in the depth of winter.

This one is for an exhibition/fun/an excuse for a world tour to show it off...:P

How did I miss this yesterday???

'WooHoo'!!!

I have looked and looked and checked my schedule for next week and I just can't do it on the appropriate days...I can't fit in a 6/7 hour trip to see this "amazing yurt"!

I could of come on Sunday...so what's wrong with a Sunday quilt show!!!

I am sure all the Sunday worshippers would have loved to see it on a Sunday too!

Arhhh Well!

Linzi can you do a 'Video' for us???

Archived