NQR Oldest daughter took 1st in the 1600m race!

Taylor...7th grade...took 1st in the 1600m and a really close (within a foot) 2nd in the 800m races today in Tonopah NV. We traveled 375 miles to watch her and her teammates run track and do their fielding events!

Just had to brag a little. This is only her 3rd meet..Ever. Her first year in track. Yep...we are proud parents.

post--13461904102913_thumb.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO Taylor!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! that is sooooo not an easy face, a mile is really hard, i can see the strain on her face there. Makes my chest hurt! BTW, my grandaughter's name is Taylor Cheyanne. Taylor's must all be pretty girls!!!!

Heck no I can't keep up with her. Taylor rode her bicycle last summer for 15 straight miles...in the heat of the summer. I rode for under 1 mile and was absoultely pooped! She was even able to get off her bike and load it up in the truck! Not me...no way...no how! :P

I am not in as good of shape as I would like to be...or used to be in. I can almost keep up with my kids on the softball/baseball field. We throw ball quite a bit and that isn't so bad. Running though...is a different story. :D

Archived