OMG-The cutiest baby on the Angel Baby Quilt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Is that precious or WHAT!!!???!! I'm assumming your pattern is for computers...do you have one on paper that we can use as a pattern? If so, I surly want to by one!!!!!!!! U2U me if you do and I will give you my info! Oh my!! that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! linda

I love the quilt and the baby is sp precious, a real beauty.. both of them.

I really want to make one, but have no grands in sight, (Praise the Lord), none are married yet, and don't know others who are to have wee ones..

So sweet and wonderful!!!! Thanks for posting this - it just has to bring a smile to ones face and heart.

Such a beautiful pattern idea - Just how many babies have gotten these wings do you think?? ;);) What a treasure!

I think this is one of the cutest quilts on the market - have made 3!!! and I don't have any grand-babies (do you hear me crying.....) and they are not planning on having any............ So 2 to charity and 1 to a quilt shop...........

Can hardly wait to see JoAnn's butterfly quilt........

post--13461904143173_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by meg_marsh

I think this is one of the cutest quilts on the market - have made 3!!! and I don't have any grand-babies (do you hear me crying.....) and they are not planning on having any............ So 2 to charity and 1 to a quilt shop...........

Can hardly wait to see JoAnn's butterfly quilt........

Holy Cow! Those are wonderful! OK, I'm pulling out the credit card now, have to have my own copy of the pattern :)

I would like one of your patterns too, but I'm still new, so I have a dumb question. If this is a paper pattern, then you have to transfer the pattern to your quilt top by marking all the lines on the top some how, right. Like you would a wholecloth quilt (before you load it)? :D

• 2 months later...

Archived