Here's what I've been working on......

This is what has been keeping me pretty busy this last month...this customer is a fantastic applique'r and does beautiful work! I crosshatched the entire background using Linda's rulers, outlined all of the applique using Deloa's applique guide, feathered the entire border and had the most fun adding details last. Thanks for looking....

2307373040104810669S425x425Q85.jpg

some detail shots....

2580866610104810669S425x425Q85.jpg

URL=http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2507344190104810669dHFvpb]2507344190104810669S425x425Q85.jpg[/url]

Now on to something easy next.....

Hi Vicki!

Your quilting is amazing. I just took in the same Pearl Pereira quilt, "Heartland" by Pearl Pereira.

Since it's an opportunity quilt for a local guild, I'd love to make it gorgeous! My clients didn't want me to crosshatch it (too bad... it's gorgeous!) Do you have additional pictures of it that you would share? I'd love to see more of this eye candy! :-} Thanks for your artistic interpretation! I'd love to own that quilt!

Blessings!

Lin

Hi Lin,

This quilt is actually a block of the month that we are doing at our LQS. I had the privilege of quilting the teacher's class quilt and am also working on my own but am only 1/2 way finished with the needle turn applique. I will put more pics on my flkr website in a few days, I have several more to add and can't post them until my customers have picked up their quilts...

Thanks for all of the compliments!

Archived