NQR-prayer request

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackie,

I am so sorry, but sorry just seems so inadequate to portray my heartfelt sadness for your loss.

No one should have to suffer the loss of a child it is incomprehensible. Take comfort in your son's children and wife you will all need each other to lean on through this tragedy. My thoughts are with you all.....

Lisa

Jackie,

Any words I have are inadequate to express how sorry I am that you have lost your son. I pray that you and your family will find strength and comfort in God and in each other to get you through this tragedy.

Remember that there are many wonderful people here on this forum who will keep you, your daughter-in-law and grandchildren in their thoughts and prayers in the days ahead.

Mary Burns

OH Jackie! I am speechless. From one mother to another...there are no words right now that I can say to you, to ease that emptiness in your heart.

May the Lord be with your, your DIL, grandkids and the whole family during this difficult road you will all be traveling down.

Please keep in touch, as we all want to know you are doing as best as can be expected.

Quilted Hugs,

Archived