My Latest Project

This is a whole cloth project. Then entire design is hand painted. I used Shiva Oil Sticks for the bright sun, and Walnut Farms oil pencils for the more detailed areas. The background depicts a planet eclipse of the sun. Sorta a Si-Fy vision. I love to paint and draw and started working on this peice over a year ago.

No Joan. More like, have pencils will color!

I haven't had any new clients since I got to Texas. To darn hot to even think about quilts for most folks here. It is sorta tropical in the San Antonio area in the summer. (Here summer lasts around 9 months!) Right now I'm not sure my business is going to survive the move. There doen't seem to be anywhere near the amount of interest in quilting here as there was in Kansas...just a little down about it right now.

Kay - I would use that as a shop sample for sure!! Beautiful!! I hope things pick up for you and that your business does make it......

Try to be positive and use this time to work on your projects - I know that is easier said than done.... but WOW! Look what you can do - Very pretty!!!

Archived