NQR--need prayer

I know I have not posted in a while just lurked.

Our family is having a rough time with one of my grandsons and we need all the prayer we can get. We were told last week that he has brain cancer. The cancer he has is in stage 3 maybe 4, will know today. The type he has is not found in young people, he is 22, it is a cancer in 60 year and older people. The tumor is in the area of his sight, speech, and motor skills. The Dr said he will get as much of the tumor as possible, but we know he cannot get it all. We do not know what type of damage will occur from the surgery. A very aggressive cancer, surgery will be Monday.

We were on our way to Hattiesburg, MS to do a quilt show when our daughter called. We, of course, turned around and came home to be with family.

Just asking to remember us in your prayers. His name is David.

Thank you,

My heart aches for you. I know that there are different forms of brain cancer. Please know that I have a good friend, now in her late 60's, who had brain cancer in her early 30's. Not all of the tumor could be removed. While the residual tumor kept her from taking stressful jobs (something about stress irritated the tumor), she continues to lead a full and happy life. May the outcome be at least that positive for your grandson.

Lynn

Archived