2009 Fall Swap Blocks...now a Top

It looks very nice, Kristina.

I did 3 of the APQS chat block exchanges, but I only finished one - the Christmas quilt. I have the "Friendship" blocks and the "Birthday" blocks to sew into a quilt top yet...some day. I really like my blocks and love that they were made by my forum friends, but I can't seem to find the time to get it done. Maybe I should make it my New Year's resolution to do one of them in 2011.

And I thought I was doing great to mke 8 pillows cases over the weekend!!!! 12 is wonderful . Mom, I know you are prouid of her!

Love your quilt top. And everything else about it.

I see a pumpkin vine patch growng in those black borders. Maybe some of your great feathers and fillers here and there. There is so much open space to quilt. I can't wait to see what you do!~~~

yes monika it is the BQ pattern. i really like how it turned out!

i too see vines and leaves in the orange areas. like the idea of pumpkins too. i can't quilt it for at least a month..so lots of time to decide.

i still need to finish 2 other swaps also. one is the christmas jelly roll strips...i am very close to having all the blocks made.

the other is the spring swap...that one just needs the alternate blocks made to set them. hopefully by year's end they will be tops too! :)

Kristina that turned out beatiful. I love the way you set it together. I ran across my blocks this week, I need to get mine together. I bought the fabric to put it together had a really good plan, now I can't remember how I wanted to put it together.

Yours is very inspiring.

Archived