NQR Daughter's Wedding (more pictures added)

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!!! I'm very proud of my Daughter! Scott and I took the wedding photos with help from my son. Some of the wedding party weren't too happy with me after they came out of the corn field, when they had to pull sand burrs, but the pictures turned out great! We all had a great time! One of the girls too a short video of me dancing after I had a few too many, I didn't know that those "Apple Pie" drinks were as strong as they are.:P

What fun you look like you had....loved the corn shot and the beating shots....... you will need to enlarge those last two for their 1st anniversary and regive them.

Glad all went okay, as you know the Bridezilla comes out in all brides before the wedding day, and then they wonder what was the huge issue later when someone remind them of that moment in time.

Love the pictures of your beautiful daughte and her new hubby!!!!

Wedding photographs now-a-days are so much better than the ones taken when I was married (almost)20 years ago, oh my, I am getting old :D

Pictures are fun and let the couple's personality show, so much better than the old-fashioned stiff row of the wedding party.

Thanks for sharing your special day with us :):cool:

Lisa:)

• 2 weeks later...

Liam, if your daughter is the barrel race rider, she has become even more beautiful. You look quite spiffy in that suit/tux,, and the groom is handsome as well. Can't help myself, just Have to ask, did anyone belt out He, he he he he HAW, out in the corn field. LOL.

So glad all went well, the no drama, is the wedding the bride always dreams of and too often doesn't get.

Best Wishes to the Bride, Congratulations for the Groom, and Good Job, Dad.

Archived