nqr prayers needed please

I found out today that I am going to have to have surgery on my right arm. Three years ago I was in an accident that broke both bones in my right arm. They placed 2 plates and 14 screws to repair the bones. It was at that time decided to leave them in due to my age.

Well, a few days ago I noticed this strange looking lump on my right arm. Today, after 3 xrays, and an MRI today they found a displaced screw. It has worked its way to the surface. I see the surgen on Monday in the mean time no lifting anything over 4 pounds, no truning door knobs and pushing or pulling with that arm. OH FUN!!! This is also compounded by the fact I take blood thinners. GRRR

Penny,

I am sorry that you are facing sugery. All the best of vibes and good thoughts are being sent to you across the ocean. I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!

Since I am operating on little sleep and lots of caffeine and chocolate I aplogise, but your story did hit my funny bone.................. In my case I don't have any excuse what so ever, but you now definitely qualify and are entitled to tell everyone, that "you have a screw loose!!!" (And you have the proof!)

All the best dear Quilty friend.

Cheers,

Originally posted by Susanne.Hughes

Penny,

you now definitely qualify and are entitled to tell everyone, that "you have a screw loose!!!" (And you have the proof!)

All the best dear Quilty friend.

Cheers,

ROFLOL My husband has been telling me the same thing. My brother in law also called to pick on me. hehe snots.

Penny....here's a heap of good luck with your screw loose... Siana just had to have one of hers removed last week, also one was working its way to the top and ready to poke through...surgery was rather uneventful and already back being a teenager. Siana even was able to keep her "Loose Screw" rather pretty.

Penny:

Good luck with your surgery - follow the doctor's plans for rehab and you'll be quilting in no time.

"Screw Loose" - love that one!

In the meantime find some good books (or quilting magazines) and take it as a sign that you need to slow down for the time being.

My prayers are with you!!

I too have a warped sense of humor because that is the first thought that came to me is Penny has a screw loose! Sorry, Penny I guess it can't be helped, It must be painful and I pray for a quick and pain-free recovery! Blessings to you and hopefully you can be back to quilting in no time flat!!

LOL My husband, the turd and I say that loveingly, while we were having dinner got up from the table and came back with his Black and Decker cordless drill and said, "ok honey, put that arm on the table, I can fix that sucker" roflol

Crazy snot!! So, I have heard all the Screw Loose jokes LOL It's funny Thank you all for your prayers, it does mean a lot to me. and thanks for the laughs, they are great.

Originally posted by Bonnie

also one was working its way to the top and ready to poke through...surgery was rather uneventful and already back being a teenager. Siana even was able to keep her "Loose Screw" rather pretty.

HMM, now I hadn't thought about asking them if I could keep it. LOL wonder if I could have a pin made from it?

Now I really do have a Screw Loose to be even thinking about such a thing. LOL

Hugs

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

I too have a warped sense of humor because that is the first thought that came to me is Penny has a screw loose! Sorry, Penny I guess it can't be helped, It must be painful and I pray for a quick and pain-free recovery! Blessings to you and hopefully you can be back to quilting in no time flat!!

Isn't it funny? thanks for the prayers. lol

Archived